MMA 0.00% 24.5¢ maronan metals limited

The good litmus test to decide whether someone is a decent...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    The good litmus test to decide whether someone is a decent person, a good person who wants to increase value of a company for all shareholders, who is team player, a grassroots guy who you want batting for you on your side is this sort of thing,

when you see these guys trying to belittle me with comments like

'hope youre having a sucky day now that silvers down 3%'

'youre just pissed off silvers not going up in price'

'look the price is under 30c , look at all the people you convinced to exercise options at 30c, theyre all losing money now'

these kinds of people are just combative. They love the war. Any time they can kick you when youre down they do. Theres no civility, no humanity, they just want to win against you. They bring out some comment you made weeks ago and use it over and over just to annoy you. Or theyll comment on some spelling mistake i made or anthing. - the whole thing is ego driven, even though they are keyboard warriors, noone even knows who they are, yet they still hate to lose face. Their joy is putting people down.

people should be able to see through these low grade types of people ,

if @philw or @freshinvestor93 or anyone else is heavily invested in some company and it crashes in price, im not going to go up to their faces and say OMG what a loser you are, no im gonna say commiserations, better luck next time. Eye for an eye and the world becomes blind.

i still dont understand freshinvestor93 why you are on bml and mma. You say its to call out my fallacy's.

but i cant understand why you want to call out my fallacy's. Most people are driven by making money, are you saying your agenda is unrelated to money? Just pointing out my fallacy's, in some kind of dogooder way. Like you think im a bad person trying to deceive people and people are going to end up putting money into mma and losing it and you want to save their money because thats your mission in life is helping people save their money... Ok then since youre such a good person and that's your mission ill let you join the whatsapp group ive got for about 20 of my friends and family,

you can try convince them that im a scammer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $24.00K 98.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21472 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 22339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.