LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Alex T from Barclay Bank tests Linius

1. 6,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I saw these tests by Alex Tsumarau on YouTube a few months ago. Links at the bottom.

Alex Tsumaru works at Barclays Bank in Prague. You can find him on LinkedIn to see his bio.
    Going through the videos he posted on YouTube with a fine tooth comb I can see links to feed.theplatform which is owned by Comcast (nothing new with the link to Comcast), Amazon AWS (nothing new), IBM Blue (nothing new), Warner Bros (before the collaboration) and Sony Movies and YouTube.
    I found the YouTube connection most interesting. Searching the net for K-Pop Virus, the only place I could find it was on YouTube and twitter. So it just looks like a YouTube channel to me. Why or how he is searching YouTube channels on AmazonAWS is beyond my understanding.
    Here's the tests he ran and has left on youtube.

In the same month these videos were released, Village Roadshow deployed the Antipiracy solution, LNU completed the $4.5m CR, after that LNU integrated with Microsoft, IBM did the blockchain with LNU, Warner Bros signed collaboration with LNU and then the $10m CR was done. Since the videos were loaded onto youtube the top 20 has been joined by Vr Corporate Services Pty Ltd, Clark Kirby Family Trust, Fastgroup Pty Ltd, Robert Kirby Investments Pty Ltd, Nina Kirby Family Investments Pty Ltd, Sunset Capital Management Pty Ltd and Juneday Pty Ltd. And the chairman Gerard Bongiorno went from 1M shares to 26m shares according to IRESS. So who the videos were made for and why they were put up on youtube, I have no idea LOL.
    Finally, here's a link to a Barclays Bank article "Why TV advertising may be headed toward a cliff".
    https://www.investmentbank.barclays...oward-a-cliff.html?icid=FoA2_210318_insights3

Interesting stuff you all might like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4.435K 2.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 115157234 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17202443 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.