LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

Alex the ant

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    In the depths of the Liontown Resources mine, a small ant named Alex carved out his daily path. Unlike the other ants, who foraged in the fields above, Alex was fascinated by the sparkling lithium deposits embedded in the mine walls.Every day, he marveled at the shimmering crystals, dreaming of the stories they held.

One day, as Alex navigated the labyrinthine tunnels, he stumbled upon a group of miners discussing the importance of lithium in powering electric vehicles. Alex's tiny heart swelled with pride, realizing that the crystals he admired were crucial for the world's green future.

Inspired, Alex decided to share his newfound knowledge with his colony. He scurried back, laden with small lithium shards. The colony listened in awe as Alex described how their humble mine played a role in a global revolution.

From that day on, Alex became a celebrated figure in his colony. His tales of lithium's significance brought a sense of purpose to their daily toil. The ants worked with renewed vigor, knowing their efforts contributed to something much larger than themselves.

Alex's life in the Liontown Resources mine was more than just routine; it was a testament to the power of curiosity and the impact of even the smallest creatures in the grand tapestry of progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.