DOU 66.7% 0.5¢ douugh limited

Alexa Ranking up Since Yesterday, page-84

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Rolf - The point is I am only discussing the point of the traffic, and whilst your points and Accas points are valid, ask yourself for what point did the company go and "harvest" these hits.

The company wrote:

It "Demonstrates significant interest in the ZipT App prior to it being available for public download in the coming months."

"The results are clear evidence of the global demand for a product such as ZipT"

I suggest the Alexa numbers on their own do not demonstrate or provide evidence for those assertions at all.  I suggest that the online evidence suggest interest is largely confined to the investment community (us) is at this stage.

They also wrote:

"We are incredibly pleased with the results of our social media campaign to date.".........."With our ongoing social media campaign and user engagement we intend to continue to move the ZipT website up the rankings"

Where is this social media campaign?  I am social online, why can't I find it?  Their Facebook page has 44 friends.  Google+ with 2 others in their circles.  You-tube traffic unchanged.  Compare that to 1.3M unique visitors to Zipt.com from potential customers.

I suggest another point is that holders are not willing to address these issues and just deviate the threads with *** strategies.  That's fine.  But my point is confined to the above and I have little interest outside of that point, at this stage.
    Last edited by HCGhost: 23/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.