Alexander Downer 'helped spark FBI probe into Russian election interference', page-40

1. 12,390 Posts.
    The only analogy I can come up with to maybe shine some light on the love affair is this.
    You place a bet on the outsider to win the Dally M, all the while people saying you're mad, then he comes from the rear and gets up, proving you got it right against the odds. You love this guy for proving you right. This is where I struggle though...it then gets found out that he's been involved in sordid behaviour, and has no respect for half the people on the planet, is so wrapped up in his own image and self importance he makes most peoples stomachs turn. But you overlook all that because he made you right on the night of the Dally M, and you don't want to be proven it was a mistake.

I think Pauline supporters do similar, it doesn't matter how revolting she is or what nonsense she spruiks, or her pathetic attemps at articulation, it's all overlooked because she......ummmm.....hmmm...i'm actually not sure.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.