"MOST of the killing by Israel?? Fake news. Propaganda. Lies....

1. 84 Posts.
    "MOST of the killing by Israel?? Fake news. Propaganda. Lies. Hamas filmed their barbarism on GoPros. Where have you been for the last three months?"
    ----------
    Where have I been for the last three months?
    I've been following the war very closely, what about you?

By now, there have been many credible reports out there in non-mainstream as well as mainstream news outlets, including Israeli ones, so this topic of who has killed the most on 7 October has been discussed ad nauseam. These reports come from IDF, Israeli Air Force, police and so forth. This has also been extensively discussed in Israeli talk shows, podcasts, etc.

In a nutshell, what you will find in all those reports is that the IDF was very disorganised and slow to respond on 7 October. They sent 28 (twenty eight) apache helicopters armed with Hellfire missiles and 30mm chain gun. I suggest you go on youtube and search for 'apache 30mm chain gun' clips if you don't know how much damage this thing can do. They also used tanks with young and inexperienced in combat crews, including a female one.

So, on that day the 28 apache helicopter crews were ordered to fire indiscriminately at anything that moved on the ground and then go back to their bases to reload Hellfire missiles and 30mm shells and then repeat the whole cycle over again. And for many hours - this is why we so much damage on the ground, this couldn't have been inflicted by a handfull of RPGs and AK-47s that Hamas and other militia members used. Just see those collapsed razed to the ground buildings and burned out mangled cars.

Also, the Apache crews were not receiving any information from the ground as to what targets they were supposed to hit, can you believe this?
    This has become a big scandall in Israel and has been widely reported in various podcasts and TV talk shows there.

Just a few links for you below to get you going, if you want to know more, just keep googling and you will find.
    You can follow the links provided in this first clip below to Yoav Zitun, Yedioth Ahronoth and others and cross-check it for yourself.
    Good luck in your research !

Fast forward to around 13 minute mark:

Last edited by kikesRvile: 25/01/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.