IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

alexander looks like paris, so far, page-21

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I think the reason why SIR went up so quickly was a lot of people were watching it as they knew Management (Creasy) in particular had a successful track record.

IVR are probably at this early stage not being watched by as many large wealty investors.

That said I do believe IVR are being watched very closely by some larger resource companies as JA has indicated this in the past and this was partly the reason for Mr Thin's employment.

To sort the wheat from the chaff.

Companies however are less likely to pounce straight away compared to large wealthy investors as they prefer the Juniors to drill to resource stage and feasibility stage before bids come in. That way Juniors do the hard yards taking on the bulk of the risk.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if Sprott are watching this closely. I think the thing holding Sprott back so far has been the high Aussie Dollar. Goldfinger stated recently that they are looking to enlist on the Toronto Stock Exchange. This is a good thing as it would take currencies out of the equation.

As a previous holder of Bolnisi Gold, a year or so after they enlisted on the Toronto Stock Exchange, the price of the stock increased 10 x. Investors over there seem to understand the fundamentals of Silver better.

You just have to look at the prices of some of the Canadian Stocks compared to Aussie Stocks. Names such as Impact Silver, Sabina Gold and Silver, Paramount Gold and Silver, Revitt Minerals. These stocks are trading at market caps multiples higher than IVR but without the same potential.

From the announcement I liked the comment "As we learned at Paris, the difficult dilling conditions that we also encountered at Alexander go hand-in-hand with the highly altered nature of the silver prospective rocks."

If Alexander is mineralised as appears the case then I suspect there will be a very good chance that Hector is also mineralised. And given my limited knowledge of Geology Poryphry Systems and Epithermal Systems go hand in hand.

Looking forward to the next nine months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.