IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

alexander looks like paris, so far, page-43

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Many Thanks to your positive posting on IVR Bobminer. I like the reference to the Silver Hill mine at Munni Munni but maybe on a much bigger scale. The much larger nearby Alexander target drilling now underway, and the huge Hector prospect drilling soon to come make the next few months, and 2014 potentially an exciting time for this company and it's shareholders.
    To my mind both IVR for silver and ABU soon to be mining very high grade gold in the Tanami are currently two of the highest potential ASX junior explorers. Need them both to come up trumps I guess to make up ground elsewhere. You know one of the duds I am referring to! Major disappointment with that one.
    All this endless talk of the end of the Mining Boom has not helped sentiment one bit in Oz and a lot of it I think is just spin to try to excuse the big spending, waste and deficits of recent years. My boys in the Pilbara say Iron shipping is still going gangbusters at record tonnage, just the price has come off a bit that's all, and maybe a bit lazy with costs.
    As for the gold miners it is hard to understand the ongoing despair out there at plus A$1400 an ounce when only a few years ago things were so much more positive at around $600 oz. Been a coordinated attack on Australia from outside and within me thinks to aid huge profits by the shorters and high frequency traders of this world, and maybe to bring Oz down a peg or two after all the previous spruiking by our pollies on the world scene. Attempting to slap on a massive mining super profits tax just as commodity prices were coming off a bit did not help sentiment either.
    Anyway I have had my whinge but think when the results come in for the above explorers maybe at least these two at least will break free of the current ongoing gloom and join the SIRs of this world to break the monotony of this current gloom. If they time this with the long awaited resumption of the gold bull market then we may just all be inspired again. Wouldn't that be nice!
    Sorry to hear you have not yet scored a mining job with all your past underground mining experience. Maybe ABU is worth a go with full scale mining to come.
    Footnote I didn't find any of those Silver Hill nuggets but remember reading about them from East Coast Minerals.
    Good luck, and I am not giving any sentiment in this continuing appalling market, but certainly worth a squiz.
    cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.