ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

On the African media part. There is a natural embargo on Chinese...

1. 1,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    On the African media part. There is a natural embargo on Chinese outbound information.
    They like to count their chickens on Deals.

Chat GPT gave me some insight;

“…it is widely documented that the Chinese government engages in extensive censorship of information both within and leaving the country. This system of censorship is commonly known as the "Great Firewall of China." It restricts access to various international websites, social media platforms, and news sources. Additionally, domestic platforms and media are tightly controlled to ensure they align with government narratives. The government uses a combination of legal regulations, technological methods, and manual oversight to control the flow of information.”

I asked it more specifically;

”The handling of information about a massive African resources deal would depend on various factors, including the political sensitivity of the deal, the stakeholders involved, and the governments' interests in both China and Africa. In general, the Chinese government might restrict or control the dissemination of such information within China if it deems that doing so would serve national interests or security.On the African side, the approach could vary widely depending on the specific country involved, its governance structure, and the nature of its relationship with China. Some African governments might openly discuss such deals as demonstrations of foreign investment and economic development, while others might be more secretive due to domestic political considerations.So, while it's possible that information about such a deal could be kept quiet in China but not in Africa, it would depend on various factors and cannot be guaranteed.”

Seems very plausible.

On the…ahem…Wife part. I asked mine to manifest success. Better than the ear bashing that “we’ll be in Rocking chairs before we see money from this” lol

…so the ‘leaked’ story today (with pictures) was very reassuring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.