ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

That's a list alright. Much of the detail on what they do, how...

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    That's a list alright. Much of the detail on what they do, how they are related, is fairly cloaked behind the Great (Fire)Wall of China.

i.e. Auxin Group I couldn't find anything tangible on.

Interestingly, over the weekend, I showed some of the pictures of participants at the meeting in Beijing to a friend of a friend who could be considered clairvoyant. Certainly from my (admittedly sceptical standpoint) their (almost immediate) observations were very interesting.

• Pierre Oba - despatched as the African Envoy - was there to get the very best deal for his beloved Congo, and is making sure the trust between parties is truly cemented. Trust is a BIG factor. This was evident from the additional train models and in particular the fast-rail (which is the cream he was looking for on this deal). Thoughts were that he is now ready to report back to his Leader and confirm the best deal has been done. Job done. Good to go.
    • The guys in the t-shirts are wealthy businessmen squarely in the IT space. (I have some thoughts on the IT reference that I'll keep to myself)
    • The picture of Alexandre Mbiam sitting between the white-bearded gent and the African gent on the end exuded supreme confidence. (I have some thoughts on who that white-bearded man is - but keeping that to myself also)
    • Ding has one more important thing to achieve before he can return, fully validated, to his two powerful China masters.

*Note that there was no coaching, and this person had not seen those pictures nor knows anything of what's currently playing out.

I know much of this is obvious (to us), but the insight was very interesting. Especially the Pierre Oba reading. He was sent with a specific mandate that was closed out successfully.

GLTAH
    Last edited by Praetor: 03/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.