AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Alexium 2022 - onwards and upwards, page-22

1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1430
    Hi Paradigmshift and others (grateful for all the views and information), yes coming alive - totally agree. As you have said a savage sell off - so I have been researching the chances of a crash from absolutely overbought S&P 500. The debt markets have seen a flattening of the yield curve however high yield has not imploded as it should have if we were back in 2007. The UK Gilts had inverted in late 2006 and US debt markets were in disarray all 2007. All the while our idiotic RBA were still increasing the OCR to 7.25% in March 2008. Debt market conditions are uncomfortable but not extreme at present. That will come yet the chance of a blow off up-leg is possible here too. Remember the posts and media claiming a crash back in October like in 1987?

The S&P 500 is a hectic parabola and valuations far in excess of other global stock markets. Yet the US debt and stock markets are deeply liquid safe haven for gigantic capital flows as the Eurodollar market was dysfunctional. This means global capital has been placed in US markets pushing those valuations. Yes stress in global markets - and selling of risk assets - AND AJX caught up in that rush for the door. CB's buying bonds so the cash is back in the banking system as they scramble to complete compliance with Basel 3. Big changes afoot.

I believe AJX has massive global opportunity in temp regulation products and the demand is urgent. It is not just the USA now. Cash flows turning positive and so I expect good news any day as an update of this progress. Other products should be performing well too so upside surprise is logical. I have topped up a little, just gradually over recent weeks, awaiting a positive update. H1 2022 is the sweet spot in a story that really saw this turning a full year ago. I totally understand the frustration of shareholders waiting for proof via a rising share price. The regulatory changes are here at last it seems but that was expected several years ago. I see a multi-bagger from this level.

GLTAH CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.