AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Alexium 2022 - onwards and upwards, page-23

1. 4,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    Hi para....... let's hope so. I have looked back over the many 1/4ly 1/2 yearly and annual reports.

Have witnessed so many strategies and that disappoint-- me are the 'we are here now' 'and in 1/2 etc etc ' the many presentations that display this, er like:-
    - now (at the time) - then 2/4 2019 (this will happen) 3/4 2019 (this will take place) full year 2019 (this is to happen)
    - now (at the time) - then 1/4 2020 (this will happen) 2/4 2020 (this will take place) 3/4 2020 (this is to happen) full year (this is to happen)
    -etc etc etc
    -and Now latest 1/2 year presentation, under 'Alexium Core Technologies" we have a 'twistie type' presentation.
    -'Here we are today' and then we have ' Key Steps in 2HY 2022'

Maybe the next presentation 'might' show in clear form the blood- results of the 'this was to take place' or the results of the 'key steps'. The what was 'to happen' . Or maybe I missed some results - of what was to happen ?

I must agree with 'plough's ' recent comments -yes seems a professional presentation (latest) How long has it taken to get this type of presentation ??? . But 'presentations' can be as useless as an ashtray on a motorbike. Done to appease shareholders! Where are the 'clear/specific' results of past presentations?

The USA military ?????? god forbid -if it takes this long to get something -approved/operational/ etc ..................with/by the Military...... !!!!!! The fire retardant product! The deal with the big chemical Coy ? etc etc etc

Been a long term shareholder - I think Adam or Eve sold theirs to me ????

Just my opinion from observations and feel better now after that rant!

I want AJX to be successful, when is the question. We seem to have good management and structure.
    Happy to be corrected ------------------------

Keep safe all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 488860 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 403503 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.