AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Alexium 2022 - onwards and upwards, page-3

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    Hi Paradigmshift

Yes I agree with what you are saying.

I think annual revenues are close to $12m (perhaps $11.3m) where we stand at the moment. Operating expenses are around $5.4 but add in interest on the convertible notes of $0.6m and we'll say expenses are around $6m yearly.

So really it would only take about $17.5m to break even, and less to be cash flow positive. So far we are running 55% ahead of last years sales and I think we should be able to keep this momentum.

Revenues will to continue to grow, some more from bedding and TMCS, and more from Body armour. FR Sock will begin later in the FY but I suspect we may hear more on biocool being added to other product lines (this growth will be driven by increased Alexicool product sales for total mattress cooling systems (TMCSs) and Biocool products more broadly). Judging from this sentence in the last announcement I expect new announcements on new product lines this year (child seats, helmets, boots?).

I also suspect that Colinton's will convert their convertible note to shares - its expiry is not to the end of 2023 and by then Alexium will be looking pretty good and the share price not too bad either - especially if we pick up the US Marines uniform contract. They can convert at 6c I believe and I suspect the share price by November 2023 will be well in excess of that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.