AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

New post from Soldier SystemsGASTONIA, N.C. – April 4,...

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    New post from Soldier Systems

GASTONIA, N.C. – April 4, 2022

Premier Body Armor’s partnership brings unprecedented thermal regulation technology to several armor products. Eclipsys is available in multiple configurations for a wide variety of uses. Eclipsys™ thermal-regulating properties is revolutionizing the body armor industry and Premier Body Armor offers several popular setups.

“We are pleased to be making a difference in the lives of our customers. One recent Law enforcement officer left the following review: ‘I used to take my vest off at the end of the day and my shirt was drenched. Now with this attached to my vest, my undershirt is dry.’ We continue to get regular and positive feedback from other happy customers as well.”

Eclipsys utilizes passive cooling which means there are no batteries or wires to break, replace or worry about when it matters most. It is non-flammable, non-toxic and razor thin at 0.42 mm thick (three sheets of paper). All of these features and qualities put Eclipsys in a league of its own. Premier Body Armor is proud to offer it with some of the company’s most popular and heralded products including the Elite Executive Vest and the Discreet Executive Vest.

https://soldiersystems.net/2022/04/04/premier-body-armor-thermal-regulation-technology-in-multiple-armor-systems/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2784038 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 303203 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.