AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

" Battelle’s Natick team will provide survival support and...

1. 2,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    " Battelle’s Natick team will provide survival support and equipment systems for special operations forces to the U.S. Army under a $33 million task order, ExecutiveBiz reported Tuesday."
    Yes AJX now do far more than just FR, but this task order did not come about overnight, it has probably been in the pipeline for 18months and I expect the AJX chemistry used in this case will have been agreed and priced a while ago, they may be able to add additional treatments but they would not get paid for it, I may be completely wrong on this and my other assumptions but I still stick to my 1%. I am assuming for special forces they do not hold back on the bells and whistles and I am sure Alexium will be treating the material but not sure it will be an integral part of either survival support or equipment systems. My point is it would cost roughly the same to treat the fabric of the seats in a Ferrari as to that of a Corolla but AJX would do far better out of a $30M order of Corolla's, if that makes sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.24K 108.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1240000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.