AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

i think it might be time for Rezos to earn his money... i dont...

1. 72 Posts.
    i think it might be time for Rezos to earn his money... i dont think Alexium are telling the story well enough to a broader audience. they may be relying too heavily on Brokers to do this, however i am not sure the Brokers understand the significance of the technology/chemistry, nor have the best interests of the company at heart.

the fundamentals look strong from the last 4c, and all financials leading up to the recent release. coming from where they were a year ago to today is very impressive. so why is the company allowing the SP to be played like it is, or is it too difficult to address through effective marketing?

i really like seeing information released formally and informally, both small and large details alike. i think it may be time to reassess the closed mouth approach. it seemed they pulled back on regular announcements as peoples knickers were in a twist due to spelling/grammar. for crying out loud buy a spell checker! or feed more through social media, please.

i dont know why the company cannot give us greater insight into current run-rate activities. i do not expect them to write daily reports to appease us (shareholders), but are they not allowed to offer general info such as received revenue for the last month or so? i am not expecting guidance that can be pulled apart by some of the dark side on here, but in the bank black and white figures would be great to know.

i really believe the SP pressure could be significantly alleviated by regular informative marketing. is it too much to ask?

cheers

B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.