AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Alexium on notice at firey AGM, page-120

1. 2,080 Posts.
    I think everyone understands your frustration with the SP.

The issue of my differing opinion on timeframes to the majority on here has had me confused for quite some time, I'm usually amongst the mainstream thoughts on business timelines, hence the reason for the post above, when I read your posts and those of others that you call "innane"posts, it always makes me think what's different with this company that's made our timeline perceptions so different (my timeframes in some cases have been 12 months or more different to that of many on here), the only conclusion that I've been able to make is that the business model has that element of secrecy to it (it's the only thing majorly different I can think of to other business models), which has thrown some peoples perceptions out, which creats anxiousness that feeds the desire to want the proof right now, and when it's not presented it becomes a real concern.

I touched on the SP not moving much due to this secrecy, I'll do a quick elaboration on that.

At the moment we can't verify these new deals, we have to take the companies word for them, they might say something like.

Alexium has just received a new 3 year $5 million dollar deal in the apparel market, the deal is with one of the top 4 apparel producers in the US.

In this scenario no more accurate research can be done, we have to except the companies "trust me" as we don't have any alternative, and I'm sure we've all been stiffed on companies telling us one thing and it's never eventuated before, once bitten twice shy.

I'm doing this little scenario to highlight what I think the difference between not knowing the identity of the customer is compared to knowing the identity of the customer.

If we were to change that Ann and say something like the following, it just might have enough information attached to not only lift the SP but be able to hold it up as well, known deals with big entities have that effect.

Alexium have just entered into a 3 year $5 million deal with Nike in its apparel sector, Nike are in the top 4 apparel sales in the US.

(Would people sell on the release of an Ann linking us to Nike)

This second Ann not only allows me to research the company we're dealing with and I can grasp the enormity of the current deal I can also guess at extra revenue we might gain with further deals on other products under the Nike banner, it also shows excellent validation to other businesses of our products through collaboration with such an entity, it also shows the less well known companies striving to meet Nike standards that they also had better check us out if they want to stay competitive.

I see many advantages to being able to name our customers, however like I said in my previous post, I'm sure management have been asked not to release names (as they've previously stated) so it's an extremely difficult hurdle to get past, so we're stuck with the sell the news until validation comes in the form of revenue which has just started in a big way, when consistent revenue streams continually roll in I'm thinking it shouldn't matter so much about who our products are being sold to, just that we have proof of sales.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.