AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I don't suppose anybody would expect a short answer from me but...

1. 17,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I don't suppose anybody would expect a short answer from me but I will do my best on the aspects I really like about Alexium products/markets:
    • Defence - because the US is known for being patriotic and so this market lends credibility and opens doors
    • Textiles - because that is so diverse and Alexium have developed and described on their web site a range of products that work with different fibres/textiles
    • Building and construction - because it is a huge market but also because I have really found it so tragic to see lives being lost because of flammable cladding.  There is a wonderful morally powerful story there
    • Polymers and associated petrochemical based materials - because our lives are surrounded by them and an effective and cost effective solution that can be applied as opposed to creating a more expensive inherently flame retardant chemical seems to me to be a winner.
    Ok enough about the products and markets but it did also occur to me that I could list other reasons I like Alexium.

cheers
    parsifal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.