AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Alexium to Present to Federal and National Safety Organizations

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Alexium to Present to Federal and National Safety Organizations

Dear Shareholders,

Dr. Bob Brookins, Vice President, Research and Development for Alexium and I will be presenting to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and to the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) on Tuesday, August 2.

CPSC is a federal agency that is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of injury or death associated with the use of the thousands of types of consumer products under the agency’s jurisdiction. The purpose of our discussion with CPSC scientists and technical staff who are responsible for the agency’s rules on toxicity is to discuss the phase-out of outdated, unsafe flame retardant (FR) chemistries and the health and environmental benefits of Alexium’s FR chemistry. The meeting will be held at the CPSC office in Rockville, Maryland.

Representing more than 300,000 full-time professional fire fighters and paramedics in the U.S. and Canada, IAFF is focused on the safety of firefighters and the people they save. Bob and I will be meeting with IAFF’s staff who focus on safety and education to discuss our FR chemistries, which are a better alternative for firefighters. The meeting will be held at IAFF’s Washington, D.C. headquarters.

Bob and I are looking forward to raising awareness of Alexium’s innovative FR technologies through these discussions with the CPSC and the IAFF. We will keep you apprised of further developments.

Nicholas (Nick) Clark
    Chief Executive Officer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.