AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Alexium's shareholder issues

1. 5,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    When the stock market rallies for 2 days, AJX board throw an AGM, talk about great things ahead, institutions wanting in and a US Listing, and the share price goes backwards, you know in your heart that there is a huge mountain to climb to ever get this share moving again,
    so what may make it move:
    Announcements on new deals - had that, done them, price gone backwards
    Trading Halt: Announcement - major deal - price flew up, price fell down

As I see it, the board can talk up institutions wanting in, we don't know that's true, and if it is, why not buy in now ? So let's say that an unknown (thats me being diplomatic)

We have retail holders - 10% are happy and positive, the rest are at best ambivalent and over it, the rest think this is a dog and cant wait to sell at a break even point, we hold 47% of shares....

The Board - Rezos, we've talked about him to death, about as popular as Pauline Hanson in a Miss Universe pageant.
    NC - yep all round good guy, does his best.
    All wanting mega money new deals because "they deserve it and we are all imbeciles who don't understand the complexities of Listed firms) - yeh righto !!
    So they've pretty much lost a lot of our faith.....
    Moelis - what a joke, yet they defended them !!!!

Can you see where I am going with this, it seems like a long dark tunnel without a light at the end, every announcement we mention "but the next one", every quarterly results we mention "but the next one"......Their own broker is talking them down - yet us retail investors still maintain positivity......don't you ever ask yourself why ? I know I do (but then I get drunk and forget about it)

There is no real catalyst right now.....
    Happy to be proven wrong by far more intuitive people than I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.