AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Alexium's shareholder issues, page-4

1. 84,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi recruiter,

agree with a lot there - but, although I was at the meeting - I knew I wasn't with it at all - head was basically buggered and I couldn't work out why - only yesterday did I work out that I had withdrawal symptoms because for the first time ever I had forgotten to take a medication - because I had changed where I took it in my luggage. Feel like a dill.

That said - although I wasn't thinking straight - I do remember clearly what was going on - when I wasn't reading at the time - and, if you want to know why I was reading - it was because I didn't need to listen to a lot of it.

What was said on Moelis - some of it was really worth hearing though -

although the 'defense' of Moelis was there - the detail in the words was worth listening to -

I clearly remember hearing that - Moelis had given us value because of the connection with some funds.

Now - my guess is - that that is true and correct. I would doubt if privately or otherwise one would get an argument on the value of the reports - but, if one believes that there are games - and, I know there are many here who don't - then, all of what is happening fits right in - in fact it fits so far right in - it is scary.

" talk about great things ahead, institutions wanting in and a US Listing, and the share price goes backwards, you know in your heart that there is a huge mountain to climb to ever get this share moving again,"

I know a lot here don't agree with me and a lot do - but, I will come away from here (ajx business finishes tomorrow for me) - with absolute certainty that there is more manipulation here than in a busy chiropractors clinic in a years clients list.

Will it take a huge mountain to get over this ------------- IMO -----

yes and no.

Yes - as in that the paid 'help' strategy will need to be completely swamped with irrefutable evidence that the company is going gangbusters - and, I believe that will come with the 4C -

if I am wrong - it will come with the half report. An obvious overrider to that lot would be a large ann. before - and also ------- I am not going to predict what a listing on the Nasdaq would do before those reports.

So - that is the yes part - in other words -- I think the game will continue until there is a catalyst -- unless there is a set number to be accumulated from the churn.

Now - for the no part.

It is purely my guess - but, I believe that when she is actually set free - she will indeed be 'free' - and, I think she will go like the wind to find where there is some sort of actual value - ie. some rough idea of what the 'market' as such - really thinks.

Now - it's a bit of a bummer that I cannot report here on my discussions from Nick - but, many who have read what I post for the last couple of years will know that my first discussions with Nick way way back in my posts - that my estimates on where this SP would go compared to where Nicks' thoughts were - were very different - my estimates were way above his - and, I thought that his were very conservative.

Can I just say -- that, things are very different now. So different that in the last weeks I have had to stop and take several deep breaths at a time.

Right now - honest - I have not much idea of what is going to happen - why?

Because - before - it was easy - it was easy to see where she was planning to go - it was easy to see the quality of the preparations and it was easy to see that it wasn't IMO - speculative - it was real - but, that the opening pace of the race and the power to be unleashed and the weather on race year was unknown -

well - 2017 is race year - and, I honestly believe that it is going to be an amazing year - but, the ball is already in the air - and, there are just so many factors now, for me that it is very difficult to see how the game will go - I don't mean that I think that the game could go bad - but, I really don't know just how big this game will be.

Remember that it is well known that this was planned right from the start to sell a quality business - then what must be a year back - I said - are we sure we want to sell this? - and, I wavered - I believed it was going to be too big, too strong - so, why sell it?
    Then, just like a champion backflipper - I changed back and thought - yep, that is the thinking from management - and I am happy to sell.

NOW - there well could be arguments either way - because it IS going to be massive (all IMO of course) - and, the game IS in play - and when you enter the big boys yard - the games take on a whole new degree - and, at this stage ---------- let us remember - we are a smart kid, we are a rapidly growing kid and - we actually have one holy grail already (Alexicool) - and, believe me - that IS a holy grail.

Now - when you are a small kid -smart or not, fast or not, if you have a holy grail in your pocket in the big kids playground - you better keep your eyes in the back of your head.

So - that's one ball up in the air -------------- game on. Add in multiple other balls in the air - and, IMO - you have 2017 as the playground.

Just a quick note here on Alexicool - that we got to touch - I agree with some here who felt the pillow - it felt great - but the cover was very thin material - and, I found that it felt lovely and cool - but, after a while, I lost that feeling -------------------- BUT, the other piece of kit - which was a square of thick material about 400X400 -------

gees, how many superlatives can I put in here---------------- that experience was just amazing.

It was surreal really - because in your hands was something that was just so unnatural - coolness - coolness that was just persistent - this is NOT an evolutionary piece of cloth or technology - this is a REVOLUTION.

I wrote months back something like - 'what is it with this Alexicool?' - it was like a magic wand that Bob had pulled out of his drawer(s) ------- but, what was it that was making this thing headline news? ------

well, here's the answer -------------------- no amount of talking with Nick - no amount of talking with Michael Schwartz, no amount of hearing everything that I heard prepared me for that piece of cloth -------- nothing came even remotely close to the experience.

I come from living on a mountain - and, it's cool - and that's when it's warm - and I have very very good blood flow - so, my hands and body run warm to hot - and I was in Perth - not anything remotely like where I live - and the temp. was warm.

I got ownership of that piece of cloth for a long time - and I wrapped my hand in it - and, I mean wrapped it tightly - I even have a pic. of it.

I kept my hand in there for a long time - over 5 minutes straight at one point -

and, - I felt cool ------------------ all the time. I could feel it cool on my skin - all the time.

I don't believe I can put into words anything that will describe what people will find when they do the same - it is pretty close to unbelievable. The little thin material on the pillow - not so much - but, the thick pad -- wow++++++++++.

FR is one thing - Alexicool is a whole new game - as is polymer.

And, a really big question for the future --------- what can Bob Brookins come up with from here?

What appears to be is if he gets a sniff --------- he wants to run with it - even perhaps in the face of some temporary resistance - and, he is prepared for very long hours to chase down whatever alley he needs to go.

Someone else might want to make a few notes here - unfortunately I can't - but, I can say this - that if I thought Brookins was the duck's guts before -------- he just went up a lot of notches in my respect book from this trip.

have a great arvo all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.