UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Alfred Hitchcock

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    If you don't mind me asking boris, how many do you hold and for how long?
  2. 1,073 Posts.
    just under a million and approx ten years. i know that makes me a laughing stock but i dont consider myself an investor. This was for me a side venture that i admit i have become emotionally attached to. My othe ventures have been kicking along but as my sole stock investment it has become the only real variable in my portfolio. To me it makes the difference between a mediocre retirement or a pretty nice lifestyle as this is my for want of a better term slush fund. I was dreaming of a boat, a holiday house, too old for another sports car but generally now money to waste on my kids. It wont be the end of me if it sinks but truthfully it will be a big dent in the ego and i will forever regret encouraging family and friends to throw their money in. I think we will see a great gain from todays prices but I doubt long termers will walk away without losing something. whos to blame ? Of course that lies with me but you cant help but hold a grudge because I honestly believe we have been manipulated by major players and management should have been a lot more aware of possible cash flow problems and acted accordingly. Many a poster was concerned of cash burn before it became a major problem and I guess an experienced trader or investor would of walked away but I had faith in the products and really was a bit green in the approval process thought money would be coming in years ago. I guess I believed management would know more than me and spend/invest accordingly but I find myself in the situation now where if I sell I will curse myself if it jumps, if it jumps well I will curse the wait and if management think that they have done a great job after breaking even if we do get to that point after ten years well they i guess are in the same boat as I am. I am bitter, my mood does change, I dont short or have the bravery to trade so you may think I am foolish for believing a product/products will better the world and at the same time be profitable but at the end of the day its been a long and arduous journey. I have learnt a lot in the time I have held and not a lot of that is positive. I have come across those that spread fear for gain, those that laugh at other misfortunes, those that lie about their gains, and those that mislead for purposes I can not fathom. I am however a stubborn guy that sticks by his choices and whether right or wrong will not be bullied by bigger players. At the end of the day what was a short term investment ended up a hobby, then a battle because at the end of the day I think that mum and dad investors have been totally screwed and I refuse to bend over and take it. Would rather be proven a fool than a coward so I will hold till it folds or I can break even. Either way I realize why the world is so messed up and I am glad that I dont make an income like the manipulators and shorters. I for one could not sleep at night knowing that every day I wake up and try and bully people that have saved and invested hard earned cash into taking losses. I guess I have lost a lot of faith in the whole "free economy " but I still have my health, a roof over my head and a full belly every night and If i did not have the share price to whinge about it would be the weather, the young generation, the manners of the upcoming generation or any number of things. So unfortunately you will all have me ranting on here every time I have had a drink and come home to my humble abode instead of throwing parties on my mega yacht. Its been a journey but theres still a long way to go and I believe its up. Dont get my moaning affect anyones investment. Everyone has their own journey I just wish I started this now instead of ten years ago.
  3. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.