ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

So many comments here and elsewhere that airily wave their hands...

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    So many comments here and elsewhere that airily wave their hands and say stuff like "only one in five". To bad if you draw the short straw and have comorbidities that predispose you to death from a close encounter with Covid. Of if you're one of the unlucky ones to get Long Covid. Sincerely hope that you or one you love do not spin up the dreaded 0 or 00 eh @Trevor Gripper

I guess we just can't ask you important masters of the universe types running about in the world to show even basic social responsibility by wearing a mask or following isolation protocols after you test positive - gotta make a quid no matter how many people you run over the top of. You're alright Jack!

And thanks also to @Kodboy123's snark at @semi retired about the efficacy of wearing masks.

Maybe, just maybe, the lesson to be drawn is not that "wearing a mask won't stop you getting Covid so why bother" but rather "if everyone is so busy insisting on their freedumbs by going maskless, responsible mask wearing by those that are vulnerable is insufficent to prvent infection. Its a major society-wide health problem and everyone should be pulling their weight to limit the spread".

I'm fed up with having to share public spaces with irresponsible self-obsessed narcissistic petrie dishes who wish to transfer their risk to me with impunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $72.87K 3.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 543485 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 690000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1170234
Last updated 15.54pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.