BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Another email by the ASX.......Dear SirThank you for your...

1. 209 Posts.
    Another email by the ASX.......

Dear Sir

Thank you for your email.

Having reviewed the course of sales data for RAU, it appears the trades you are referring to, are the result of DMA (Direct Market Access) or algorithmic trading by the Autobots in particular Optimus Prime.

You may be aware that since their arival to earth they
    defeated the Decepticons in which the US, Chinese & united nations authorities have granted them global citizen status,
    thus giving them permission to make a living by sending orders directly onto any global trading platform without human intervention.

One form of DMA trading involves a strategy to match the volume weighted average price (VWAP) for a stock over a day.
    As a means of capturing the VWAP, a single order might be split up into several smaller orders which are submitted periodically (every 3 minutes for example).
    This type of DMA trading is normally unremarkable and has no impact on the price or volume of a stock.

However, occasionally market observers may see small volume orders being submitted to a trading platform in a less liquid stock which result in small volume trades.
    Surveillance monitors DMA or Autobot trading and expects brokers to have in place appropriate mechanisms to ensure that such trading is not manipulative.

DMA trading has increasingly become popular since their arrival, particularly when a participant seeks to track VWAP or �slice and dice� an order for other purposes.

Please be advised that ASX surveillance has been notified of your concerns and will continue to monitor their trading behaviour.

I hope this is of some assistance to you and I appreciate you raising your concerns with ASX.

WTF!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.