BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

algae autobot trading system, page-26

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Hoges Heres the thread

What happens is say I have 10M RAU and say we want to send the price up, technically its illegal for a buyer and seller collude but its impossible to prove

So I put 1M for sale every cent from 0.063, then you buy 9m these shares, the price goes up to 0.073. I know have zero shares but you have 9M @ 0.073.

Watching this some punters see the price going up so they also buy 1M shares.

Then its my turn , you place 9M shares every cent from 0.073 to 0.083. and so on

there are strategies for keeping the price up, level and sending it down

Now say we work for JP Morgan and we want to do this on a grand scale

we write a software program that can make these kind of trades across the entire market

this software works on pattern recognition and algorithms

say it wants to sell a stock, it can stack the buy side , then churn a few trades through at a higher price until folks start bidding then it hits the offers to sell

JP Morgan pays a single yearly fee for market access so it can trade a single share at a time without cost

I have posted a link to a good example of related party trades by JP Morgan over at SGX thread recently

go to the PDF link which lists the SGX daily trades between the JP Morgan entities

SGX is largely bot trading

Here is Cramer describing how he plays it

http://www.thestreet.com/_tscnav/video/marketupdates/index.html?clipId=1373_10329438&channel=Cramer+On+Demand&puc=&ts=1174686551750&bt=NS&bp=WIN&bst=FF&biec=true&format=flash&bitrate=300#10329438

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.