BIS 0.70% $4.25 bisalloy steel group limited

algo running the stock - be warned, page-8

1. 9,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Example and just as much a question.Bisalloy must get govt approval for any armor plate exports.How could bisalloy sell its armor plate to a distributor when that US olbiet distributor could sell ,i guess,that armor plate to any customer.?
    And to follow on,if u were rheinmetall ,and having helped bisalloy get their armor plate german govt certified (a excellent selling point) would u as rheinmetall b happy if that the armor plate was then sold thru a distributor in north america to any fabricator.?And lets throw in rheinmetall is currently submitting its lynx to replace the US bradley.
    It seems a little strange to me that a distributor can access such leading technology.(thats all olbiet is selling initially bisallys armor plate)
    And again the importance of rheinmetalls potential influence ie the UK rheinmetall boxer and now the US oshkosh JLTV.The UK has 3 choices SSAB sweden,thysennkrupp germany or bisalloy australia.
    For me the obvious choice is bisalloy especially now with FTA and lets include bisalloys historical relationship with oshkosh.
    This is y i'm concerned bisalloy may have stepped on some ones toes.The stakes r high and bisalloys relationship with rheinmetall is imperative for bisalloys future.
    Or i'm wrong and maybe ceo resignation has resolved any issue to the satisfaction of all.Or maybe resignation has nothing to do with UK,US,CJV,Indonesia ,europe in general markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.25
Change
-0.030(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $203.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.28 $4.34 $4.20 $340.9K 79.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 368 $4.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.25 495 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.