CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

"To my understanding its an institution or/and individual trying...

1. 18,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    "To my understanding its an institution or/and individual trying to push the price down in order to accumulate as much stock as possible before next leg up. Would that be right"

Don't get too up tight about bot trading with CER at this stage. Bot trading is MAINLY used by larger organisations for buying OR selling a reasonably large holding WITHOUT creating too much interest thereby over influencing the price.

Bot trading SOMETIMES is used to try and drive a stock price up or down.

My conclusion of todays trading in CER regarding bots. If it was an attempt to drive down the price it was not successful. If it was an attempt to accumulate or sell a large holding it was not successful either. The volume was not abnormal for CER.

If they were selling a large holding they may continue for a few days, slowly selling and getting a good price without dropping the price greatly (as we saw in the 1.6c fiasco).

If they were trying to get the price down to accumulate and they want a large accumulation then today's result will say "pay a little more".

Regardless of the motive it had little result one way or another. Investors,relax. Traders,try another stock or don't try to do day trades with CER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.