Alice Springs - a disaster, page-61

1. 84,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmmm- Oz needs work. More work than Fr in what I can do - atm. That may well change in future.

Boring over here? --------- well, objectively - no, France is far far far less boring than Australia - but, both provide different opportunities for a life experience.

I did pretty much all the things I wanted to do in Oz - France is quite different and I have far more that I want to see here in this country alone, than I have enough life time left - let alone other nations.

Subjectively - hmmmm. I've in reality, been bored all of my life. The vast bulk of things that entertain others - I have zero interest in.

As to 'letting go' -------- whilst the conservatives in Australia are still breathing a little but being decimated and going nowhere ------------ I'll not let go.

I might consider letting go when I see my birthplace look after it's citizens and be on a rising trend of housing for all, real education, good health services and a changed culture of pro nation and serve the nation as opposed to the self

then, maybe I'll put down the pen, until then, I'll continue to do it my way

atm - there's no sign of any of that
    Last edited by pintohoo: 27/03/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.