"It is worse all over Australia.... Why..... well IN MY OPINION...

1. 81,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

"It is worse all over Australia.... Why..... well IN MY OPINION it is because everyone has ran out of guts to address it. Since the 80's, EVERY State, plus Federal has had many elections..... and none have fixed anything."

I would not argue that things aren't worse - in many cases they certainly are -

in these sorts of social issues - problems and solutions are found from studying the basis of human behaviours -

which means that philosophy, sociology, psychology come right up to the front of the queue - also - art - may be difficult to believe for some - but, art is almost always the harmonious way of expressing language that carries meaning through these journeys

now - look at what our nation has done recently --------- it's cut back on such studies ---------- it would cut them out completely if it had it's way

we are cutting out the very basics - the classical groundings - and the evolution of those groundings - we are cutting them out from under our own feet

wonder now why some of these problems are getting worse ------- it's crystal clear

and - it's going to get a lot lot lot lot worse as human society rockets forward into worlds totally unknown - as we become more machine than animal and depend on machines for our very existence -

without grounding in classical studies ------- well - just expect the journey to be far far far more rocky than it otherwise would have been

you wonder why things are getting worse?? - because we are not attending to the foundations - and, the building is beginning to lurch - to sink

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.