alien ufo contact peace talks

1. 31,084 Posts.
    http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0208/peacetalks.html

Alien UFO Contact Peace Talks

by Theresa J. Thurmond Morris

Posted: 14:16 February 27, 2008

There have been some mention or leaks about United Nations alien UFO peace talks. Apparently, some intelligent beings are making some racket on earth about wanting to know the truth. There are some who are causing the alien UFO flying saucers or intelligent being spacecraft not of earth origin to make headline news in places on earth. The alien intelligence above have now decided to share their knowledge with some of their chosen delegates on earth. Some of their chosen delegates are not as educated as those in charge would like to believe. There are some old beliefs that humankind has taught and programmed all human beings to believe as their superiors and leaders on earth taught them to believe. The belief in all leaders of nations forming a new world order backfired. There are no peace talks going on between the heads of state and the aliens or supreme intelligent beings of the universe.

But, would you believe that the Supreme Intelligent beings have an alliance with certain alien hybrid children that have grown up on earth and are here to spread the news of what will be changing on earth in the future. These children of earth who have their sixth senses open and have been open-minded their whole lives are here with a different mind set and knowledge than what is typically taught academically in school therefore the rules of the nations-states do not apply. So, we may have to change much of what we think to be normal on earth and accept that the paranormal may have something of value to offer us as an intelligent species on a flying orb through space that we cannot control any more than we an control the sun, the moon, the wind, and the natural elements.

The Genie is out of the bottle, the alien is out of the UFO, the alien hybrid is a female and says, "I ain't gonna go away so deal with it!" There is going to be some changes made on earth and those who will still be alive to share in the rising or ascension process of our Golden Era also known among the American Indian tribes and Shamans as the Sixth Sun may want to take notice.

As Jeff Foxworthy and other humorists writers might say, "You may be a redneck if you see a UFO land on your neighbors lawn, and think that he recently invested in a new finagled trash can."

I am an alien hybrid. What makes me know so? Experience on earth. Why would anyone care? I have no idea, but apparently being truthful about who you are on earth and sharing your experiences is something that is happening more and more on earth with other alien hybrids that prefer to be called ascension beings.

There is much to know about the Supreme Beings and the Allied Council that some of us on earth simply refer to as the Supreme High Council for earth. The old way of thinking among many people on earth might be that the world is coming to an end. That all the aliens and the UFOs are from Hell and the devil or Satan is the God of anyone that says they do not believe in going to Church on Sunday, or Saturday. People need to believe and hope is on the way, just not in the package deal that many have bought in the past on earth. Let is suffice us to say that all the people in the world haven't been given the keys to the heavenly kingdom as of yet.

There are some kinks in the church and state issues on earth that need to be worked out. Also, there are some old thought patterns that are just too dumb to swallow anymore. The scientists want to be right, the Clergyman of Churches want to be right, and all religions still would probably go to war for the sake of Holy Wars themselves and create infighting among ourselves simply to prove what our gray matter known as a brain and out culture and religions we were born into has to fought for because those of certain countries and teachings have to be right! Throw the Christians to the lions, send the angels of death after the Muslims, destroy all the Buddha statues and make sure that there are no images of anything we can see that might represent some God that we can bow down too and pray. Oh, and what's up with all this bowing down and praying, to what and to whom? OK, you can get up now. Stop, no really, get up, and let's have a peaceful talk OK.

I am a peaceful intelligent being and I know that I am not of the earth. I am from another place way up high above the earth, above the stars, and not even in this solar system. I am not even from this galaxy. I admit my physical body was born on earth and was created by a woman on earth that I call Mother. I also have a Father.

But, I have two sets of parents. There are the ones that created my body on earth so that I could have a vessel to use while I am on earth. That is so I am not just hanging around like mist and appearing as a ghost. I have found that people are still afraid and act in fear of me when I am out hanging around the earth at night when I am letting my physical body rest. I am going to try to explain this so my good buddies that can enjoy humor can use this as some material for their television time via satellite. My real body, my essence and my existence is actually somewhat liquid and is generated by energy which at it's most basic level could be said was created in space. My essence is known on earth as spirit. My spirit lives as only a small part of my soul. My soul actually exists. My spirit while on earth is placed in a physical human body. This is called my vessel in most religious passages. My spirit can come and go from my physical body that was created on earth and when I leave my physical body hopefully due to old age of the human physical body, I will take my spirit and fly away in a whirlwind back to my soul or single hologram.

My hologram is one of many that was created with others in space. This space is what we call the Akashic field on earth. The Akashic field is not really spoken about in scientific terms but there is now hope for those who are spiritual and religious. The scientists are working hard to discover more about quantum physics and astrophysics and other topics, theories, categories for human beings to latch on to in words and ways of comparing thoughts, words, and deed, that happen among those beings on earth known as intelligent beings and how they compare to the heavenly bodies in space. We are working hard to learn new ways to speak to each other.

There is a cosmic consciousness where all the holograms that have ever been and will ever be are housed in this place we call the Akashic Field or for short A-field. The knowledge of the Akashic field has long been known on earth by prophets, seers, mystics, and certain people such as Nostradamus. There are others but I am using this name as an example so that I can explain that there have been names attached to certain human beings in the past that have actually learned how to see into their own Akashic records and feel the cosmic consciousness. It has been done.

In a matter of speaking, all that is can actually be referred to as cosmic consciousness for lack of better words and understanding on earth at the present time. I do hope to be part of the equation and not just the theory and the solution. That will be up to you as participators in my life on this planet we call earth. I will need to learn a great deal now on earth on how to communicate.

I have been one spirit or essence who has elected through the cosmic consciousness and been elected by others who are in this time and place on earth to actually be the speaker and communicator of words on earth. There is a long story there and we can talk about that later. Try to stay with me on this story and thread of truth.

There has always been spiritual essences coming to this place that was created by other more advances spiritual essences. These spiritual essences said, let us make male and female in our own images. This was done and before long it was decided to create a vessel to house the spiritual essences on earth. There was one male and female spiritual essence that were elected to being the process of becoming one with a vessel that could be maintained on earth to make it easier for the spiritual essences to exist and enjoy the physical manifestations that were placed in the newly formed world we now call earth or Gaia. There are many stories in many countries and in many languages that are similar and the Tibetan Monks have always seen how all religions have complimented the story although sometimes even they have become somewhat judgmental about certain Christian, Jew, and Muslim visitors to their land to their monasteries. As the spiritual essences had taken their physical vessels known as human bodies, they succumbed to the energy placement and learned how to use the physical form to aid them in supplying the nourishment that would be needed to maintain their physical existence while on earth.

The major portion of the spiritual essence holograms of the cosmic consciousness and Akashic Field, A-field were still forming new worlds and galaxies, and universes. The spiritual essences now left in vessels on a world called earth had been given many ways to sustain the physical bodies and were told to have health and prosperity and to multiply. This is the story of the world in which we live. We have spiritual essence hologram ancestors. The children of the first spiritual essences left in the first physical bodies on earth were not forgotten. Time on earth as we now know it was never a part of the equation in space or the cosmic consciousness.

To make a long story short, the essences and existences that we now have are the same as our creators in space or those that we call aliens that were once called Gods.

We can debate the semantics, words, meanings, ontology, and the whole truth until the cows come home. It ain't gonna change the way things are now. We are here and I am here and I ain't gonna just go away and stop sharing. Now, I can add humor to this mission of mine and if I do it comes from the human part of me because we have no humor where part of me actually lives and was designed to be maintained as my soul. None of us do have humor there so, enjoy the humor of being human while it lasts because once you leave this place called earth, there is only your own memories that you get to keep when you leave this earth plane of existence. Think about it, you ain't gonna cart a u-haul behind a hearse to your burial plot or to the fiery furnace.

I know and realize that this is a real challenge to grasp and the principal challenge of fact in the inquiring mind is to grasp hold of the meat of this subject. I know that you are simply trying to use that grey matter called a brain to adjust the frequencies to compare what you already know as the truth to what I am sharing with you now. I know that you have to think about it and decide whether you want to spend any of your valuable time no earth in the intellectual agenda category of your minds eye.

Now, the academics, you know the Phds. The officers of the military and scientists, and all those who have done a good job with fitting into the scheme of things and all those who are the do gooders and righteous livers and religious Bible verse quoter's are going to have the most trouble grasping hold of what I am saying and wondering who is this woman who dares defy what I am about and what I am thinking and committed to be. How dare a woman on earth claim that she is an alien hybrid and has a mission to share what she knows to be spiritual essence and existence on earth.

I know and that is why I am choosing at this time to ask you to do the math. To do the research, to do the reading and studying that is required to connect all the dots.

I am not saying anyone has to believe anything I say. I am just putting the thoughts out there for John Q. Public who is actually playing the major role on earth anyway. Do you know that the world has no idea of the amount of logic and mental brain that is wasted. The intelligent beings on earth have not progressed to the point where they can all accept that they are all of one species and one planet revolving in the same direction and if the world is hit off course that all life will become extinct.

Now how intelligent is that for a species that can actually think and exist on a planet. The individual essences and holograms have been so jaded and blinded by the physical vessels needs on earth, that many have forgotten how to really use their minds and free wills to think about their own origin and where they actually belong.

Well, this is the first of the Alien UFO contact peace talks. Will talk again later. "Ya'll come back now ya here!" TJ (TARA) also known as the Blue Fairy on earth.

note i may or may not agree with this article it is something i found off google news and thought id post it as an topic of interest, it is in general not on a stock specific forum so for those that are going to yell and scream please remain silent its here as a topic of interest

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.