Dear Shaun Thanks for contacting Global Alipay. We sympathized...

1. 1 Posts.
    Dear Shaun

Thanks for contacting Global Alipay.

We sympathized with you for what you have encountered. However, as the company is not authorized by Alipay, we are afraid that we could not further assist you in this issue.
    You may resort to the legal action. Hope your problem will be solved soon.

Best regards,
    Global Alipay Merchant Service Team
    Email: [email protected]
    Address: B1 WQ, No.556 Xixi Road, Hangzhou, China
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    标题:The Adam Group - James Leo - Introduction to Alipay (Ant Financial Services Group).
    来源地址:Shaun Lyall ,
    目的地址:[email protected]
    抄送:
    密抄:
    Thank you for your assistance Unfortunately I have already purchased $5,000.00 worth of stock (please see attached)

The Adam Group are wanting me to purchase another $50,000.00 obviously I am concerned that these people are misleading the public as you can see from their correspondence by showing that you are supposedly dealing with Alipay.

What can I do to get my money back or at least where can I get some shares to help mitigate my loss.

Once again I do sincerely appreciate your assistance .

Kind Regards

Shaun

Sales Director

Sent: Tuesday, 17 July 2018 3:49 PM
    To: Shaun
    Subject: Re: The Adam Group - James Leo - Introduction to Alipay (Ant Financial Services Group).

Dear Shaun

Thanks for contacting Global Alipay.

After checking with the related department,The Adam Group is not authorized by Global Alipay.

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Best regards,

Global Alipay Merchant Service Team

Email: [email protected]

Address: B1 WQ, No.556 Xixi Road, Hangzhou, China

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Send Time:2018年7月16日(星期一) 19:50

To:global.service <[email protected]>

Subject:Fwd: The Adam Group - James Leo - Introduction to Alipay (Ant Financial Services Group).

Dear Sur/Madam,

I want to invest in Alipay Pre IPO Stock.

And have been dealing with the company below to buy Alipay stock.

Recently I forwarded to you an Alipay Share Certificate that this company forwarded to me which Apparently according to Alipay wasn’t issued by them.I am starting to wonder if I have been conned snd was hopeful someone at Alipay could verify weather this company The Adam Group are authorized to sell Pre IPO Alipay stock..!!?

I would be so appreciative if you could help.

Kind Regards

Shaun

Mobile Phone

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded
    Subject: Fwd: The Adam Group - James Leo - Introduction to Alipay (Ant Financial Services Group).

Shaun Lyall

Sales Director

P.S. I know that you’re frantically busy,.. but I’d really appreciate 90 seconds of your time.

Would you watch the video below and drop me a quick note to let me know your thoughts? Thanks!

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 14 March 2018 at 3:12:22 pm AEST
    To: <[email protected]>
    Subject: The Adam Group - James Leo - Introduction to Alipay (Ant Financial Services Group).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.