TowieI expect Asset Backed ABK to exit AQT at a very handsome...

1. 5,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    Towie

I expect Asset Backed ABK to exit AQT at a very handsome profit 30c+.

I checked with the airlines to Chrismas Island to get a seat ,but told that it was very difficult. Apparently Ian McFarlane ,Minister of resources was on the Island and was very impressed with Phosphate Resources ($7mill profit/pa),which ABK is in control.

Sorry you missed on the recent oppies but you have done well with HDR despite that they could not get ithe well to flow properly,the next hole will need to come in.

Only 11 mill of the ABK options were taken up by the faithful (directors and major holders),they have increased their level of Skin in the game. With all the activity and a slight lull in the game you can get a few in the low 30's.

I stll are calling a major capital return resulting on the Government compulsory takenig over some of its freehold land for the detention centre.the compensation is measured to be the value of Phosphate in the ground.-possibly $30mill. Apart from this I am figuring a half yearly dividend of 3-5 cents in March,and earning of over 10c/share

On sale of AQT I suspect ABK will go to 51% of Phosphate--then the fun begins.

p.s. I topped up at 30.5 this week-a bargin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.