BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Aliso Viego we have a problem.

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903

Wow this afternoon we had panic by the bucket loads and accusations aplenty.

I agree; we do have a problem all right AND it has to be fixed.

I know many have been pushing the agenda for a long time that all our troubles will be solved simply by getting rid of the CEO . I think there is more to this than simply recommending this nuclear option.  Like trying to fix a watch with a sledge hammer. Among the many accusations being thrown around, it seems most heat is being caused by his over promising and under delivering and the resultant fears associated with another CR.  IMO that's not anywhere near identifying the heart of THIS problem.  For instance, there's been very little objective discussion about possible reasons the CEO is under delivering.

Is it simply non performance of the Sales Team?   

Is It the technology? Is it clunky?

Is it the Business Plan?

Are we too late with this tech? 

Is it the existing investment and commitments in established CNN tech, by customers in all our target markets?

Is it customer perception of the value of BC Studio, or more to the point,  is there fair value for money in the Civil Surveillance Business Model?

I accept it's not our responsibility to fix any problem with the business, it's the CEO's.

But before we use the nuclear option and demand the CEO be given his marching orders; lets address some of the above questions.   Probably a good place to start is have another look at BC Studio and the Civil Surveillance Business Model. In Jly 2017, Louis announced that the business model in Civil Surveillance will be on a per camera basis with prices ranging  from US$500 - $5,000 depending onthe complexity of the analytics.

Was this per annum.  Even on a perpetual lease basis are we out of touch and asking too much?   What do our competitors charge?  

I'll leave those questions with you and try and have a good weekend.    

Last edited by cyberworks: 04/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.