BRN 1.47% 16.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ok boys I've had a big night on the D5'S and as we know opinions...

1. 1,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    Ok boys I've had a big night on the D5'S and as we know opinions can't be stopped once D's kick in...I'm a massive believer in spec stocks with the foundation owner running the company, we know PVDM was that man until LDM took the reins along with it he took a massive hand out of options and shares, I'm not the only one to suggest that LDN is pushing for a Takeover and at this stage I'm thinking this may be best for all, as long as it's at a premium, I'm talking 80c to a $. The landscape we exist in is massively invested in technology which is not ours but will be reluctant to change because of committed investment. We need a major player to swallow us and change the landscape, firstly internally and then world wide, I'm not talking 35 employees but 35000 employees, our products, our tech, can never be scaled from the garage, we are IP and IP only and it's time to push this down the road to a company that can fulfill PVDM dream.... Be honest boys, who wouldn't take a $1 a share....
    Ok I'm going to try and sleep now, hopefully for 6
    Months to wake up with cybers lips kissing me and telling me we got $2....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.332M 7.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 2243956 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 431705 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.