LIN 3.70% 14.0¢ lindian resources limited

I am neither buying nor selling (and am certainly not a...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99

I am neither buying nor selling (and am certainly not a trader).

I am however, a shareholder/part owner of the company, which means that I am entitled to offer suggestions and ask questions without being subjected to the 'friends of mgmts' constant abuse; particularly as most of you got in early (no doubt through your mgmt friends), whereas I was stupid enough to get sucked into the pump and dump strategy underpinned by Alistair's way, way over the top video interviews and unrestrained personal comments to anyone that contacted him (and I know a couple of people who did and documented it).

Somehow you feel a sense of 'entitlement' and seem to feel that you are the only legitimate shareholders and are entitled to pass judgement on us other more recent entrants to the registry?

Just because you're all vested interest game players doesn't mean that you should assume that all others on here are too.

In particular, your total failing to acknowledge the importance of marketing this amazing resource doesn't pass the pub test and makes me question your motives and allegiances. You like Alistair's video interviews but, then unbelievably, you can't see that if more people knew about them so the eyeballs went up from only a handful watching to much bigger numbers, that this actually might be a good thing for everyone?

The fact that you and your gang continue to rail against this simple logic speaks volumes.

Meanwhile, the games on here continue unabated with the most recent entrant seemingly being Mr Joey who, on one hand, liked my post about how hard it is on here to make a point without being abused, only to then join the abuse pile-on with his 'magpie' post? Hmmm?

Maybe it is all of you who need to modify your abusive way of trying to shut down discussion because I'm not going to stop, particularly when questions need to be asked like: how will our bauxite assets go given the military insurrection currently unfolding in Guinea?

btw Samtocan, I think that credability is spelt: credibility. Might help to know this in order to help look up what it means?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $161.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $131.6K 959.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 327516 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 220259 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.