A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Stick with the big companies that do dividends. I bought into...

1. 3,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693

Stick with the big companies that do dividends. I bought into A40 at about 12c then got out at 10c and took the loss. Thought GXY were smarter than they were. Also got rid of GXY at $1.35 I think it was a while back.

GXY at least has no debt and $176M I think it is in the bank but falling lithium prices mean a few will close and a few will be solid in the years ahead.

Seen all this before with Atlas iron. Its share price got over $4 then went south FAST. Over supply then Wayne Swann's mining tax and the company had to stop mining then they were a gonner. They got as low as 1c then they were gone.

PLS is another that I think will end up been run into the ground. There debt levels are to high with interest at 12% and just bad luck there is an over supply and prices going south very fast and then add global kaos and its a perfect storm.

Then go add trade wars with Trump and China and its heading for another financial crisis.

The big companies like WES, AWC, BHP, RIO, FMG, RES are all stable companies. Bank shares about to take a hit next with lower profits to the world mess we are all in.

It maybe a good time to get out of the market and let it collapse then come back at a later time when ore prices are on the rise again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.