A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

What we need to look for is whether we have any other nervous...

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    What we need to look for is whether we have any other nervous parties we need to pay as well.

If we take into account our cash position, income from latest sales and stock available for "fire sale" even below market current price, how much more we need to justify sale of other assets to pay off Tribeca.

Should we have problems in offloading our stockpile? not really if we believe what MC said couple months ago about "strong demand for quality lithium".

Knowing now that previous statements by MC were not as factual as come out now it is very hard to say if Tribeca is the only problem we are aware of.

I am very much surprised that we were not given more time to provide " way out" plan considering amount of lithium ready for sale.

Unless there was and is an urgent plan to sell BH to some unknown group of "sharks" for nothing, our BOD should not have a problem to defend Tribeca action and request more time to stop such move.

I am sure our JV partner may be concerned with getting "quality spod" needed for hydroxide unless GXY assured them of getting BH assets for a song and replace us.

Should we have debt close to AJM and no way of meeting our obligation by due date, I could understand the whole scenario.

Take our cash on hand and spot for sale, I am confident that even small CR among retail investors will meet the balance and have enough cash to start C&M

Once done, one option could be to put long term suspension and go into C&M until demand will comeback.

IMO opinion there is a more sinister plan than just small breach of covenant (which can be worked out).

At the same time, the amount of true info available to retail holders can only have us speculating and hoping for the best.

This" strategic review" turned out to be a fight for survival not improving mine operation which is what many of us were hoping for.

If we survive, the only honourable thing for MC is to half his pay to no less than 50%, sack one of secretaries, ged rid of CFO and cancel 12 month entitlement leave for other like him not performing members.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.