Thank you, for those who supported my views. However, my...

1. 11,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Thank you, for those who supported my views.

However, my comments were not directed to any of you on this thread, but to someone on a different thread, who chose unpleasant adjective, to call me, at a time when I never put labels on people. Just not my style. This member, follows my posts, like aunts to honey, and always has an opposite view to mine, which he/she is entitled to. I also stopped responding to his/her posts. I just like to engage with people, who have objective views.

Now why Saudi Arabia, El-Sisi of Egypt, The Gulf States, blockaded Qatar? To lift the blockade, one of their condition is, for Qatar to close down ALJAZEERA. They must be dreaming.

We all know, what sort of governments those states are, or at least we should know. Aljazeera, form time to time, was critical of those governments conducts. And rightly so. Those are despots rulers, supported by the US (nothing new). Those countries, are not democratic countries to accept criticism.

There are only 2 democratic countries in the ME, Lebanon and Palestine, new name
    now is Israel.

Qatar, may also not be a democratic country, in the sense we know it in the west. However, Aljazeera, operates independently from the state. I had seen their journalists, interviewing Qatari officials and challenging them with difficult questions. The same, when interviewing officials from PALESTINE.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.