ALK 2.88% 53.5¢ alkane resources limited

Claus72.....not sure if this is the correct thread for our...

1. 19 Posts.
    Claus72.....not sure if this is the correct thread for our discussion, but I definitely feel your pain. I don't know about you, but I would/should have been receiving 60K plus shares in ASM. It must be really frustrating for you, since you have ASX ALK shares. I have ALKEF OTC shares. Like you I've emailed the company several times. I did hear back that my shares in Alkane will remain intact for the current year. I was actually afraid I might lose them too. They decide every year if they (Alkane) want to remain on the OTC market, depending on how much activity there is. If we received anywhere near a fair value for what our shares in ASM would be worth, that's one thing, but like you, I'm afraid we won't. I'm going to keep my shares in ALKEF to get whatever compensation they give me. I've opened a global account so I can buy ASM shares on the ASX (a big hassle and lots of fees). I would be interested in hearing from: "iamwhatiam" an Australian citizen, living in America, with ALKEF shares....what do you think about all this, and what's your plan?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
0.015(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $322.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.5¢ $352.2K 660.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17428 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 26633 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.