ALK 1.67% 59.0¢ alkane resources limited

ALK chart, page-4

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    I suspect that chart is quite telling , and you can expect a fair bit of activity ( and volatility) happening with the share price , as this demerger winds into action over the next 6 weeks or so .
    Perhaps a bit of a fight between ALK and ASM emerges -ie those who want exposure to the ALK the gold stock and ASM the rare earth /zirconium/hafnium stock , in particular the Institutional side .Mum and Dad holders will be a side play .
    Analysts will be able to value the gold stock ---seeing 60,000 ozs coming from Tomingley underground in F/Y 2020/21 ...and then add xxx ( ?) as the Roswell underground drive reaches the target beyond that date ....and more drilling results , and at a net gold price revenue of circa A$1000 per oz at these gold prices . Then add some estimates of the value of BODA as the drilling unfolds.
    Now ASM --rare earth ACT in USA gaining momentum , South Korean plant in pilot production , trade tensions with China growing ...and the ASM spin-off only allowing Aust. and NZ holders to participate , so if you are a European company or Insto wanting exposure , I guess you have to buy on market direct or via a Nominee here to get stock .
    I expect , ás soon as the demerger BOOKLET hits the readers desks ( or even before) , we start to see a substantial increase in TRADING volumes ...and the adage of volume increase generally precedes price increase might make that chart ( and this price ) look very attractive ,,,,taking into account the 1: 5 spin -off .
    Covid 19 ( whilst , touch wood not affecting ALKANE to date ) conditions make this market very unpredictable ---but gold price pushing further ahead and rare earth demands seem realistically , both highly likely .
    Fingers crossed .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $356.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 58.5¢ $198.8K 335.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16886 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 15999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
58.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 58.5¢ 89983
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.