ALK 4.00% 48.0¢ alkane resources limited

I am expecting a price correction tomorrow on ASX Friday to ALK...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    I am expecting a price correction tomorrow on ASX Friday to ALK and then Monday and Tuesday will bring some interesting movement in the ASX overall. I have been wondering how long it will take for those watching the ASX 200 to pick up on ALK and have been wondering how long it will take the likes of the Motley one and others to spot this movement and write an article on ALK progress. THEN we might see some real movement when the big movers and shakers spot a shooting star???? No complaints here from a long term holder at .22 and .28 a few years ago, in this awful 2020 environment we now live in it is nice to have something uplifting. Uplifting being the key word - go you good thing.....hey Subi, Prezado has been good to me but I found I am Someone to beat it last week and the trifecta was pretty handy, I am now on one not very politically correct at the moment. Victoria Star - not many of those around at present but it is carrying my hopes on a wet weekend, and Subi - I haven't done you any wrong yet eh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.8¢ 47.5¢ $1.265M 2.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 33546 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 1321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.