ALK 2.83% 51.5¢ alkane resources limited

Alk Chart, page-14

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    One wonders if the recent gold stock sell-downs have been linked in any way due to prior knowledge to the emergency late night meeting called at Canberra tonight with the government, the opposition and U.S. Officials. I guess we will know tomorrow but with the prospects of US submarines and US armed forces build up in Northern Australia there must be a perceived threat coming from the North? Just what we need, a double-whammy on top of Covid. I guess we will know more in the morning but we may have to put our hats on tomorrow and watch the gold prices soar, Bitcoin crash and the stockmarket get that correction I have been fearing for a while. Might be a misnomer on my part too, over-reacting to scanty late night breaking news but it doesn’t sound good? I just spotted a sharp gold price decline late at night as I write this and “AUUKUS” has been announced, a joint military strategy with the US, UK and AU with nuclear strategies to be put in place in a joint action. We certainly live in a changing world, I am glad I am the age that I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $754.0K 1.443M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 82001 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 58308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.