ALK 3.01% 40.3¢ alkane resources limited

Let me have a crack, AC may be busy with motherly duties this...

1. 2,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Let me have a crack, AC may be busy with motherly duties this morning.

Yah , the SP is hard to believe but imo it's basically just sentiment driven due to people knowing the good news flow has stalled for now.
    There's been a few delays in a couple of projects (all managements fault if you believe certain BS posters) and there was a miss on the upper range of production guidance. Nothing significant imo so just sentiment which will turn positive with time.

Still cash positive and kicking goals albeit slower than short term holders would like.

The red line is to 43 I believe and that's the price target for the head and shoulders pattern that has formed on the chart (or hasn't according to one person ;-)

Hope that helps.

Personally seeing support here at 49.5/50 with a long standing, rising trend line from the lows of 2019 which needs to hold.
    I'm not jumping back in just yet because of the H&S target as well as a 2019 gap back to 38.5 that I'm seeing but AC doesn't see so not sure who's correct there.
    So support here, 46, 43 and 38.5, all of which seem ridiculous but I'm learning not to fight the trend.

ANN due shortly so hopefully that corrects the sentiment.

DYOR and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.3¢
Change
-0.013(3.01%)
Mkt cap ! $242.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $1.424M 3.519M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 264587 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 95975 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.