ALK 0.93% 54.0¢ alkane resources limited

Alk Chart, page-233

1. 7,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1457
    that's exactly what I meant. 65 has better chance to hit higher grades but also wider mineralisation while 66 risks to exit mineralisation early.
    But so far from 059 no one really knows if this mineralisation holds the trend or turns north or south..
    I'd say it is trending north/west but it is also plunging and therefore lives less surface expression. just a theory..
    Alternatively the surface expression might be telling us the mineralisaion is pinching and then opening again at Kaiser. Only additional drilling can tell us the full story.
    Hence why drilling behind 065 with steeper angle can be very informative.

Also, ALK mentioned they can visually observe this mineralisation which means the rocks are not as dark as at Boda where it was very hard to visually identify copper minerals.

They are onto a good ground now and they just need to drill drill and drill. Really, another Diamond Rig can fats-track this big time while also allowing reasonable progress to be made at other Molong prospects.

Will be interesting if they find the first intrusion between Boda and Kaiser and this zone they are testing now is the actual transport channel that allowed all the gold and copper to be moved to Boda and Kaiser.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
0.005(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $325.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.0¢ 52.5¢ $364.8K 682.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 47380 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 51666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.