ALK 3.75% 38.5¢ alkane resources limited

Alk Chart, page-2359

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Ah yes,of course. Thanks. Have any of us kept some powder dry?

Gee its fascinating. Personally I am well-invested in bonds so falling interest rates are fine by me. But the question of whether, and when, and how much to take from one side and invest in the other, remains. Also the place of gold through the middle is really interesting. Fundamentally I agree with @Antipater that American debt is so big and the world so uncertain something has to "give" at some point but how do all those shorter-term influences change things? And do we have the courage of our underlying convictions? As Uncle Joelstar pointed out the other day, a lot of the time no. Moreover, there is no doubt that irrespective of the price of gold, crashing markets will further crimp the funds available for explorers and developers. Maybe the corollary of all that remains..... choose producers who can capitalise on the high price of gold and effectively use those funds to respond further by way of development to the price signals the gold market is sending? Oh wait, that's why we are here already!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $232.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.3¢ $326.3K 843.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19742 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 16057 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.