ALK 2.88% 53.5¢ alkane resources limited

Alk Chart, page-29

1. 1,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2005
    Thanks to all chart contributors on this thread. I do not possess their technical trading abilities but certainly respect them. The calls for lower prices to fill the gap
    were spot on.

My traditional investment approach is top down and thematic. It is fashionably called macro these days.

I along with others was a happy buyer 76c to 78c on Friday. All my earlier ALK trades during the week are under water. Them's the breaks.

Will add to a trading position over coming weeks should the SP fall below current support levels, with a shorter term goal to sell into any price recovery over the next 6 months. Naturally, that is by no means certain to happen.

Am holding an overweight ALK position in my investment portfolio and will happily hold. The genrrous ASM allocation last year which l still hold half of, puts total carrying cost of both holdings at $0. This goes some way to explaining why l may appear too bullish but how can one not be?

Many others here will remember where ASM came from, all those months ago and took the opportunity to either hold and make a packet or take some cash off the top.

POG is going to struggle over the next couple of months as market volatility will exhaust their conviction.

Long term believers IMO will enjoy what patience usually demands and delivers.

Such is life.

GLTASH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
0.015(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $322.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.5¢ $352.2K 660.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17428 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 26633 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.