ALK 0.00% 42.0¢ alkane resources limited

Alk Chart, page-7

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    Genuine long term investors in ALK simply need to retain their conviction that this business is one worth holding. It ticks all the boxes.

Bing part of an index or out of an index may impact a company's share price but has no bearing on its business.

FWIW, I can only really get excited about a business when its share price is on "special" and others have lost their nerve. Having already loaded up in the 90's and 80's, I am getting excited that my buy orders in the 70's will be filled over the next week.

I expect to have little recollection as to why the price tanked, when in 2022 (or maybe 2023) the SP is well over a dollar. What I expect I will think in the future, is why I didn't buy more today.

For me, I know myself, I know my research and I know my stock holdings. I certainly don't get it right all the time, with a sad and long tale of numerous SP wipeouts. Yet I can easily overlook the isolated misses, when compared to the many wins, much greater wins.

As a hard and fast rule, one should never invest more than one is prepared to lose. Sometimes that is exactly what happens. But a company with little to no debt, existing and potential resources in a commodity that retains its value over time, seems an unlikely place for that to happen. If I am paying too much today, it simply means I have to get over my regret, and just wait a little longer for the payoff.

DYOR.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $253.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.8¢ 41.5¢ $379.9K 893.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2998 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 9758 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.