ALK 0.00% 51.5¢ alkane resources limited

Sorry jojo, but exactly because Alk has such a great longterm...

1. 1,239 Posts.
    Sorry jojo, but exactly because Alk has such a great longterm outlook, it doesn't make sense at all to add almost 1/3 to the share count just to get small Tomingley going.

I mean, 70 mio for Tomingley? WTF? We got an agreement with Credit Suisse for 50 mio - that leaves only another 50 mio to be financed. Doesn't add up. Also, Tomingley will bring in what, 300 mio over 10 years? That's what the DZP will bring in in ONE year - for 80+ years.

And again, why dilute NOW below $ 2 ??? Why the hell couldn't they wait at least another month until after the REE-MoU and Tomingley permit??

And if they needed some cash now, why not just go for 20 milllion and wait with further drilling 'til later?
    Why not take out a loan secured by our Orange JV share?
    Why not do a forward sale of more of Tomingleys future gold production?

And why the hell do current shareholders only get to participate at such a small level in the CR?

Sorry, but this isn't at all in the interest of retail shareholders. It's in the interest of management, and the big boys.

The basic question that is now in the back of my mind: will they disregard current investors just as badly when it is time to finance the DZP ?

Count me disgusted. If I get to vote on it, I will vote against.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.0¢ $945.3K 1.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9602 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 85119 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.