ALK 6.54% 57.0¢ alkane resources limited

alkane holds breakfast in dubbo.

1. 51 Posts.
    I was listening to a local Dubbo radio station earlier this week and the announcer was reporting on a breakfast that Alkane were hosting in Dubbo for anyone interested in the Tomingley Gold project. Mike Sutherland (our NSW MD) came on to say that any member of the public that wanted to ask questions or anyone interested in getting employment at the mine were welcome. He said that they will be holding another breakfast later in the year for the DZP which I will make sure I don't miss this time.

Mike said that they will need Chemical Engineers (at the DZP) and urged any local kids to go to uni to get this degree. I went to uni with a few mates that did Chemical Engineering (very hard degree but huge job prospects) and ended up at Mount Isa to earn big dollars (please no offence to Mount Isa locals, I've worked there myself and only using it as an example of the distance they had to travel from their families in Newcastle)so what a great opportunity for any local kid to stay in the area.

Ouch, we are down 5% this morning but IMO we need to ignore these day to day swings and look to the long term. I've waited 12 years and can wait a few more to realise our potential.

Well done management in keeping the local's well informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.035(6.54%)
Mkt cap ! $343.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 57.0¢ 53.0¢ $1.243M 2.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1869 53.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 30258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.