ALK 1.06% 46.5¢ alkane resources limited

Alkane's golden moment., page-106

1. 2,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    L.M I agree that Alk has been an extremely poor performer of late compared to other gold producers and I have seriously thought of selling my holding so I could put my cash somewhere else. If it rises above my purchase price(24c) I may be "tempted".
    Here are a few points.
    1) If other gold producers rise to high to be fair value investments, other gold producers then come onto the radar,ALK may be one of them.
    2) Positive news is being released by ALK, gold production on target, approvals happening, DZP progressing costs being contained etc.
    3) NTA of approx of 40c as stated by many sources and value of DZP pre and post development.
    4) Rise of share price on high turnover (18c to ~25c) indicating buying support of late and only slight retrace to 23c on low turnover indicating reluctance IMO for sellers to dispose of their holdings. Will the selling pressure increase if ALK share price increases.....probably. Taking profits is good especially for such a slow performing share.
    5) Are the Co. statements about the REE factual ..... I believe so, is Hafnium going to be as important/ wanted as the Co. states and other experts say? I hope so!
    6) Some countries have undertaken -Ve interest rates(JAPAN), with money in the banks actually losing value, even investing to build the DZP and getting 1% return on the investment is better than in the bank.
    Like the hype in REE pre boom, having -Ve rates will hopefully ensure funding as Chalmers has stated!
    These are some of the reasons I am holding. Lynas shot skywards initially and its shares hit crazy highs, ILUKA is going for a run now and I am comparing it to where ALK may one day be!
    People have been burnt by REE Co's, they have low faith in brokers and will the world economy make Investing in shares or Alkane a low priority if the economies tank.
    Spinning off the mineral division may happen , however buying ALK now may be the opportune moment.
    DYOR .
    I carefully look at charts and I am hopefull another rise in price is nearing.
    Cheers and good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.